Self-Transcendence 2-mile race
2 míle s úsměvem • Self-Transcendence Race
Self-Transcendence 2 Mile Race in Stromovka Park in Prague
Race Events 2013
- Sat 5th January 2013 - 2 Miles
- Sat 2nd February 2013 - 2 Miles
- Sat 2nd March 2013 - 2 Miles
- Sat 6th April 2013 - 2 Miles
- Sat 4th May 2013 - 2 Miles
- Sat 1st June 2013 - 2 Miles
- Sat 6th July 2013 - 2 Miles
- Sat 3th August 2013 - 2 Miles
- Sat 7th September 2013 - 2 Miles
- Sat 5th October 2013 - 2 Miles
- Sat 2nd November 2013 - 2 Miles
- Sat 7th December 2013 - 2 Miles
Our Self Transcendence race series is held in Stromovka Park, Prague. Races take place on Saturday mornings at 9:07am. The course is a 1 mile loop mostly on the main pathway of the park. The surface is asphalt.
Entry is on the day. From 8:20am until 8:50am. (No online entry)
All races start on the main loop between the Planetarium and the Šlechtova restaurant about 600 m from the tram stop "Výstaviště" in Stromovka, Prague at 9.07am. Signs lead from Planetarium.
The categories are:
- Boys under 12
- Girls under 12
- 20 CZK
Open race for 3,2 km, where runners compete mainly with themselves, for all categories, slow and fast, experienced and beginners. No matter if you come to improve your personal best, to train or just to run in a nice environment and atmosphere a griddle cake is ready for every runner after the finish!
We recommend parking in the street "Za elektrárnou" at the bridge. After 500 m walking through the Stromovka park (please, see picture: under the railway track, continuing on the race loop across the main pathway of the Stromovka park, around a small pond and to the opposite side of the main loop) you will find the registration and the starting point of the race.
Lost & Found: please, contact us here.
More information will be provided by: Viharin Rosa, 603 177 566